Welcome
Welcome to Summer Has Gone. This is an AU Game of Thrones site unlike anything you've seen before. We've added twelve new islands that are Kingdoms of their own - these will be a source of curiosity and fascination for the inhabitants of Westeros, and a source of conflict, as alliances are made and enemies are made. Also, this is JCINK Premium so certain characters have been aged up, as have events. We have also added in relatives to certain Houses, to make things more interesting.
updates
04.12.16 // SHG has been open for a while now, and we currently have a site event going on that we hope all of you join in on! The site will be undergoing a few changes over the next few weeks, but we still encourage people to post and stay active!

05.20 // I am proud to say, that the site is now open! The staff hope all of you enjoy it here.

credits
skin credit goes to miss texas, custom structure scripts go to black, and the toggle cbox goes to subdevo. The Toggle Code Box goes to Thunderstruck @ CTTW.

Add Reply
New Poll

Turn Around Bright Eyes, Tag: Edmure
Roslin Tully
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 10:21 AM
Roslin Tully
is currently Offline.
You alone can make my song take flight.
job
Lady of Riverrun
Rivermen
group
Clover
alias
-4 secrets

R
oslin took in a deep breath to steady her nerves. She had felt a knot her belly from the moment she had stepped foot in Riverrun and it had only gotten worse as her wedding day got closer. She was happy that they only had a day to wait, but she wished that she had had a chance to meet Lord Edmure before the wedding, but she hadn’t been allowed. That scared her. It made her think maybe the Walders had been right and Lord Edmure was upset about their upcoming wedding. Her life was miserable at the twins and it was looking like her life was going to be miserable at Riverrun. Her father had terrified her before she left telling her she needed to have children as soon as she could, and as much as that had scared she thought that was an alright plan. She may never love or be loved by her husband but she could put all her love and focus into her children and being the best mother that she could be. She was pretty sure she could have been content with that life. Just as long as she had someone to love.

The worse part was she had been excited for her marriage. The Tullies were supposed to be good people. They were a family that was supposed to be known for it’s duty and honor. It sounded like everything that Roslin had ever wanted. But then the Walders had gotten a hold of her. They had ruined that. They had told all about how Edmure Tully was known for his hot temper and his appetite for women. They had her convinced that she would never be able to please Edmure, that paired with her father’s warnings had Roslin terrified of what was waiting for her on the other side of that door. She would have rather just rather stayed in the small room off the chamber she was currently standing in, and just lived the rest of her life in this tiny room. It wasn practical but it would have been better to having to live her life with a man that she was terrified of.

’ At least her father hadn’t been able to make the trip. It was her oldest brother Perwyn that was standing next t her. It was Perwyn that offinger her his arm and telling her that it was time to go. She hesitated for a moment before putting her arm on his and sighing. Perwyn was saying something that was supposed to be comforting but Roslin couldn’t hear him over the thumping of her heart. The walk down the aisle was both too long too long because people were staring at her and too short because what was waiting for her at the end. She managed to look up and realize that Edmure Tully was standing there. He had a handsome face but he was scowling which did nothing to help her concern.Every step she took had her stomach twisting more and she could feel something burning under her eyelids and she realized that the fear had made her weep as she was being presented to to her future husband.

Perwyn let got of her arm and pushed the thin piece of lace on her aunts had insisted she wore back and off her face. He gave her a little kiss on the cheek before turning her around and unclasping the grey cloak with the two towers embroidered on it’s back before stepping aside and leaving Roslin with Lord Edmure. Roslin bit on her lip to try and stop herself from crying but she wasn’t able to. He was tall so she had to lift her head to look at him with her big brown eyes full of fear. “H-H-Hello my lord.” she whispered in a soft quiet voice. They didn’t really have time to talk but Roslin had been educated in the Vale and she knew how to be a lady and she needed to greet him even if she felt like turning around and running.

Headpiece |Dress

[URL=http://66.media.tumblr.com/0dab7eaa5ab52373c9a47246b484a7e3
PM
^
Edmure Tully
 Posted: Jun 15 2016, 02:00 AM
Edmure Tully
is currently Offline.
N/A
job
N/A
Rivermen
group
El
alias
0 secrets

Roslin | He is being charming! | 912

That son of whore Walder! Why did his father suffer close to death’s bed while that man still was able to walk around Westeros unscathed. If only he had pushed father back then for ways in taking care of the one and only threat to their house. Then maybe this wouldn’t have happened in the first place, the trout loathed being forced to commit actions which he himself did not think of much less agree to. Marrying one of the Frey’s of all things…having to suffer for the rest of his life with one of Walder’s daughters. It had his stomach twist and curled he nearly wanted to rebel. Close to marching armed forces right to the Fey’s territory and strip them of any power, now he was driven into a corner. His sisters to the farthest corner’s of westeros…his father at his sick bed and near death. The Riverlands may as well been at war and the only way to stem the tide, with what his advisor and even Marq told him was to create an alliance. Something not even Walder was able to refuse if they sent him the option before Edmure created the missive himself. Fortunately he did not have to and his worst fears were realized…that one of his daughters that looked like cows themselves…well no cows least were far more fair.

Once the alliance was, solidified Edmure decided to enjoy the pleasures of women as much as he could before he was sent to the guillotine and stripped of any joy he might have. Then again, who was to stop him from seeking a mistress anyways, poor girl, but she had to realize this was only going to be a political marriage doing what was expected of them. Unlike her he would have much more freedom, which soothed his rage only slightly before his temperament rose again well into the ceremony and festivities. The Lord Tully was obviously not happy and he practically may as well voiced it across Riverrun halls, drinking and womanizing some wench off to the side. Once the wedding had started beneath the Gods Wood, Edmure would make sure the girl realized her place. Then the surprise came, making him loathe Walder, if that was even possible to despise someone’s very existence the whole family was supposed to be rotten to the core.

Then came the contradiction…his wife, with the most beautiful face, lush brown waves, and the type of eyes that bewitched his entire being…having him melt and forget himself. Edmure thought he was dreaming when he finally met Roslin Frey…and unlike her sisters she was…beautiful in every sense of that word, despite the fear in her eyes and quivering like a leaf. There was no denying what he saw…and at that moment when the lit of her voice hit the air, he knew he wanted her. Damning the Walders and this union…he would get this girl to look at him not with fear, but with the same astonishing sensations he was feeling right now. His blood roared throughout the whole ritual and once he placed his cloak over her did he lean over and whisper words of promise as well as kindness. His anger had fled him lost to those doe eyes capable of washing away the infamous Tully temperament.

Edmure was still in aisles were they not, they had crossed over the Gods Wood and into the building where he was supposed to marry a Frey girl? Not expecting this lovely creature before him and her soft voice still continued to shake the very foundations of his common sense and disrupt his very reasonings to loathe this union to begin with. He wanted her. As he was imagining what it would be like to have those feminine tones say the words My Lord…and it had his heart pounding rapidly and he forced himself to focus. It was hardly becoming for a Lord Paramount to be at a loss of words, she was beautiful, and to be his…and she will be his. On his own terms and no one else’s it was what had regained him focus this new determination that fueled such fire in his azure pools.

“My Lady, you…are Roslin Frey yes?”

He tried to contain the excitement rumbling from his deep and smooth baritones, he neared her then as his ginger locked head was slicked back and those strikingly handsome features were more alit with promise of many things. None of that dangerous fury remained instead there was a different sort of danger when the man began to release his magnetic charm, and let it flow forth from his bulky frame draped in colors of the trout. Just giving the barest hint of his masculine frame from the way he breathed, and held himself. Not wasting any time nor distance as he reached with his hand to daringly take her own to have his lips brush in the most tender of fashion over her knuckles not caring who had watched. They had not allowed them to see each other till the day of their marriage. Edmure was going to make the most of this, and there was definitely more than simple joy with the way his supple lips curved into a dashing smile.

“My apologies for the question, it is just…you are more than just fair, but divine. I did not think the gods would bless me this day but they have. My Lady.”

Thank you Hannah of Caution 2.0.
PM
^
Roslin Tully
 Posted: Jun 21 2016, 09:37 AM
Roslin Tully
is currently Offline.
You alone can make my song take flight.
job
Lady of Riverrun
Rivermen
group
Clover
alias
-4 secrets

A
ll of her life Roslin had heard her father complain about the Tullies. Well, she did miss it for a few years when she had been in The Vale with Walda, but there was no doubt in her mind that the rants continued. Lord Walder really hated the Tullies and wasn’t afraid to tell everyone all about it. He seemed to think that they looked down on him. His biggest evidence was that Lord Hoster had always refused any matches Lord Walder had offered. The fact that most of his children reminded everyone of weasels, and no one wanted a weasel in their family. It had taken an act from the King to finally make the Tullies accept a Frey. Roslin has been surprised when her father had offered her, she didn’t want to have an ego but she was one of the prettier Freys. She would have thought that he would have you used this chance to insult the Tullie one last time, as well as unload one of Roslin’s less fortunate relatives, but either Walder had found some soft spot in his heart or he was planning something. She hoped it was the first one since if he was planning something Roslin wanted no part of it.

She had never been the kind of girl who had dreamed about her wedding. She knew that as Frey they was a chance she wasn’t going to have one, and even she did it would be for an alliance not for love, but she never thought that she would be so scared at her wedding that it felt like she was going to cry, and be shaking so much it was visible. The ceremony itself wasn’t going to be horrible, she had sat through dozens of those and it seemed easy enough, it was the night she was worried about. She was going to be alone with Edmure, a man who was famous of his appetites as well as his tempers and she knew he didn’t want a Frey and that scared her more. They hadn’t met before the wedding and when they were alone she couldn’t seem to get herself to calm down and relax. She even had to remind herself to keep breathing. She blinked her big brown eyes for a few moments hoping it would make the tears go away. She felt like she had a lump in her throat so she swallowed hoping that it would make it go away, but it stayed right where it was. She just stared at him for a moment before she managed to choke out a word. “yes.” She cleared her throat again and pushed her dark brown waves behind her shoulders. “Yes my Lord I-I am Roslin Frey.” He seemed a little surprised or confused, which she didn’t understand since she was the only one standing in front of him in a white dress.

She let her brown eyes flicker over him. He was bigger then she thought he would be, and his red hair didn’t seem nearly as wild as she thought it would be. She had heard so many bad things about Edmure Tully but she was having a hard time believing it. He actually looked respectable and kind of what she had always imagined what a proper lord would look like. She gasped when he took her hand and kissed it, no one had ever done that before and it made Roslin’s heart do a leap and join the lump in her throat. She looked down for a second blushing at his compliments. She kept her eyes on the ground for a moment trying to collect herself but she really couldn’t and when she finally looked back up her cheeks were still flushed a little pink and her bright eyes were even brights. She didn’t know if he met the compliment but she liked hearing it all the same. “I am glad you find me pleasing my lord.” She was happy that he seemed to like her at least a little bit, but she also couldn’t help but wonder what he would be saying if it had been a different Frey girl standing in front of him.

Roslin reached up and touched the red and blue cloak that was still around her shoulder that he had placed there. A silence was hanging between them. He people that were moving into the great hall for the feast were chattering but Roslin and Edmure were just standing there. She cleared her throat again and forced herself to keep her eyes locked on his face. She wanted to look away but she didn’t think that she should keep doing that and make him think she was completely weak and timid. “I know I wasn’t your first choice for a wife but I will try my best to be a good one.” It sounded businesslike but that was what this marriage was so maybe it was a good thing.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by miss texas at caution, cc, & shine
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summer Has Gone Crying for the Moon It's Not Rocket Science The Beacon Is Lit A Fairy Tale A Thousand Eyes and One The False and the Fair Crypsis Supernaturalis Gotta Catch 'Em All In The Name of The Clave Forever Night a BJT RPG