Welcome
Welcome to Summer Has Gone. This is an AU Game of Thrones site unlike anything you've seen before. We've added twelve new islands that are Kingdoms of their own - these will be a source of curiosity and fascination for the inhabitants of Westeros, and a source of conflict, as alliances are made and enemies are made. Also, this is JCINK Premium so certain characters have been aged up, as have events. We have also added in relatives to certain Houses, to make things more interesting.
updates
04.12.16 // SHG has been open for a while now, and we currently have a site event going on that we hope all of you join in on! The site will be undergoing a few changes over the next few weeks, but we still encourage people to post and stay active!

05.20 // I am proud to say, that the site is now open! The staff hope all of you enjoy it here.

credits
skin credit goes to miss texas, custom structure scripts go to black, and the toggle cbox goes to subdevo. The Toggle Code Box goes to Thunderstruck @ CTTW.

Add Reply
New Poll

The Stars Shine Brighter At Night, Tag: Kyrill Redleaf
Elaenya Targaryen
 Posted: Jan 3 2017, 10:26 AM
Elaenya Targaryen
is currently Offline.
Children and animals tell the truth, they never lie, which is more human, there's a thought, now you decide.
job
Princess of the Crownlands
Crownlander
group
Felix
alias
-1 secrets

I will be quiet you won't even know I'm here. You won't suspect a thing, you won't see me in the mirror.
She needed air, everything was happening so fast and it was so overwhelming that she felt like passing out once again. She sent her ladies to have fun and try to find love of their own and she stepped out onto the balcony. The fresh air greeted her like an old friend, it filled her lungs and she closed her eyes to inhale deeply. The man from her dreams was real, but he couldn't talk. What did it all mean? Were they meant for each other or did someone somehow force him inside her head? There were endless possibilities and they all really kind of scared the daylights out of her. Her hands pressed to the railing of the stone balcony, her eyes lifted to the sky. Stars twinkled and shone bright as she stared up at them. "You never falter, how can you be so sure of yourselves?" Her chest rose and fell with each deep breath she took.

Coltsfoot, that was his name, he was royalty but too far in line to be considered king worthy for the kingdom. Not that she minded, she didn't want to be a queen yet anyhow. It was a lot of responsibility and there was still so much she wanted to do with her life. For example, meet someone she actually loved, she didn't want to marry for titles or for wealth. It was something her parents wanted for her as well, which was rather odd, because most of the time they wanted to marry their daughters off. Perhaps Elaenya was 'special.' More so than just being able to talk to animals. Whatever the reason was, she was glad for it. But fear still gripped her as she thought about the man from her dream, no wonder it had seemed so real. Because he really did exist. What did it mean?!

Her hand wrapped around her torso as she felt faint thinking about it all again. Deep breaths, take it slow, she leaned over the balcony and heaved slightly before recomposing herself. She really hoped no one saw that, it was uncouth for a princess to heave in public. But when ones stomach was tied in knots and she could barely breath, sometimes it was necessary.

PM
^
Kyrill Redleaf
 Posted: Jan 3 2017, 10:36 AM
Kyrill Redleaf
is currently Offline.
N/A
job
Knight, Prince of Leaf Island
Strange Islander
group
Kitty
alias
9 secrets

After the spectacle he had not had a chance to speak to his brother and gather his mind, he had been caught up mingling as his parents expected with this noble and that, However he had excused himself from the latest , tedious round of banter when he saw a flash of her ebony hair heading for the balcony. A few minutes later he was headed out after her, a pair of goblets in his hands.

Ever the chivalrous Knight he figured a drink would help wet the tounge after such an event and he hoped to make sure she was well and not too beset upon by his brothers charms.

He had to admit this was a first, never before had he actually seen someone feint upon meeting another at first sight. He hoped it was love as the storybooks told it, for she was beautiful, from what small glance he had gained he could tell that much and he was curious to know her.

Plus he couldn't let Colt have all the fun!

So with only half a plan formed in his mind, perhaps foolishly he headed out to the balcony to offer what comfort he could to the ailing lady.

He cleared his throat by way of announcing himself,
"I... I thought you might be thirsty" he offered nervously, stammering like a fool. He reached out his hand with one of the goblets, waiting for her to turn around and greet him.
PM
^
Elaenya Targaryen
 Posted: Jan 3 2017, 10:48 AM
Elaenya Targaryen
is currently Offline.
Children and animals tell the truth, they never lie, which is more human, there's a thought, now you decide.
job
Crownlander
group
Felix
alias
-1 secrets

I will be quiet you won't even know I'm here. You won't suspect a thing, you won't see me in the mirror.
Her cheeks flushed a deep red when she heard a man's voice in her ears. She turned slowly, gently wiping her mouth, his presence wasn't unwelcome. "Thirsty, yes, thank you I am." She curtsied carefully and reached for the goblet of whatever drink was inside. She looked down at the liquid and tipped the goblet against her lips. The sweet, cold wine, coated her throat as she took a sip. Her eyes then met the mans who stood before her. "I do apologize for my rude behavior. I cannot imagine what it must be like, approaching a woman in such a time." She felt the heat in her cheeks deepen as she looked to the man. What was she to do?

He was kind, rather handsome but what was his business, here and now. "I am Princess Elaenya Targaryen of the Crownlands." She curtsied once again hoping to get his name. It was odd that he was approaching her, perhaps he knew her, or perhaps he was just a gentleman. Those were hard to come by, almost non existent. But here he stood, with a goblet in hand, concern on his face and a slight stammer in his voice. She was supposed to know everyone, but she didn't. The strange Isles were a new story, a new chapter for a young princess such as El.

"May I inquire as to what brings you here tonight, sir?" Niceties, the common tongue, the words she was taught by her father, always be kind to those you do not know in case they are someone you should know.

[/QUOTE]
PM
^
Kyrill Redleaf
 Posted: Jan 3 2017, 11:14 AM
Kyrill Redleaf
is currently Offline.
N/A
job
Strange Islander
group
Kitty
alias
9 secrets

"Prince Kyrill of house Redleaf" he gave a slight bow as seemed customary. He hated all these formalities, but they must be observed to avoid offending anyone at this soiree. He knew her name from his father's hours of talk about the guests and the arrangements for this party. But that was about all he knew, she was from Westeros, that much was obvious and her introduction confirmed that. The house Targaryan was the current ruling power in King's landing. They held the iron throne, so this woman was important indeed.

And she had swooned for his brother. Such was always his luck. Despite his impeccable manners and easy-going personality he was too big, to lumbering and he didn't have that air of mystery his mute brother seemed to employ to win every woman he met.

A slight jealousy was kept between them, though he never let it interfere with their relationship.

"I'm here at my father's request, he insisted we all come, all 11 of my brothers and sisters and I. I think he plans to marry us all off this night!" he joked casually. He wondered if she had made the connection yet between he and Colt.
"When i saw you feint into my brothers waiting arms i thought you might need a little refreshment, he can be quite... breathtaking, leaving the rest of us poor souls to clean up after him." his comment was good natured, a gentle ribbing between siblings.
PM
^
Elaenya Targaryen
 Posted: Jan 30 2017, 10:05 PM
Elaenya Targaryen
is currently Offline.
job
Crownlander
group
Felix
alias
-1 secrets

His name, Kyrill Redleaf, that had been the name of the man in her dreams. Coltsfoot Red leaf. She looked up at him, they did hold a slight resemblance between the two of them. She couldn't help but wonder if he was his brother, it was obvious that the two were related, that much was clear. It was hard to remember everything and everyone that her father tried to pour into her head before they came to the soiree. Who was who, what was to be worn, how to act, how to eat, what not to say. It was too much and it was too damn hard to remember everything, so when another person approached her and all she could do was hope to everything holy that he didn't see her spilling what little she had eaten that night. "It is a pleasure to meet you Your highness. I hope you don't find me rude, I only inquire, because to be honest, my father only prepared me slightly for the evening." She curtsied again hoping he would forgive her for not knowing who he was.

Elaenya hadn't given herself to anyone as of yet. She was still struggling with the idea that someone planted him inside her head. Had it been there all along and she just didn't know, but why hadn't she seen him before. It was all very overwhelming, she set the goblet down once home and steadied herself with the balcony. Bright light filled her eyes and she closed them for a brief moment. She felt as though she was going to pass out again and she didn't want to do that in front of another prince, especially one of the same family.

She nodded when he said it had been her brothers arms that she fell into. "Please forgive me, I am unsure as to why I fainted." She knew perfectly well why she had fainted but she wasn't going to expose her dreams to him. Not something so intimate as that. "It's not...I suppose...the reason I did fall, perhaps I am a bit overwhelmed by everything. I just..." She giggled slightly at his comment. "I am sure there are those that find you breathtaking?" Flirt, bad flirting, horrible mouth, not the way of a princess. But then again, she never had been one to follow the rules. "My apologizes, your highness, that was too bold."

PM
^
Kyrill Redleaf
 Posted: Jan 31 2017, 10:25 PM
Kyrill Redleaf
is currently Offline.
N/A
job
Strange Islander
group
Kitty
alias
9 secrets

Kyrill laughed good-naturedly at her attempt at flirting, "Perhaps my lady, though usually, their breath escapes them most when I approach the joust lance in hand against a foe bigger or known to be more skilled than I, not so much when upon my own two feet instead of those of my Destrier. "

He hoped he sounded as artful as he felt himself to be, switching the topic from the uncomfortable to the commonplace, jousting was a sport found in all the aisles and he had heard from the Lady Arryn also in the lands of Westeros.
"I hope one day to travel to your fair land and try my hand at the joust against your Knights there, try my skill against something new."

He pondered the name she gave him, considering how to turn the conversation. He hoped to put her at ease, give her a moment's respite from the rigours of court gossip and intrigue in exchange for his own quiet moment. As he turned, though, despite the pallor of her face still recovering from her fainting, he saw her beauty in the moonlight.

Ah.. His brother had all the luck. Still.. the mysterious mute was not to be found on this balcony and Kyrill intended to press his advantage. Sometimes one would look at the two brothers and see complete opposites, Kyrill's verbose joviality, Colt's silent mysterium, Kyrill's tall, robust frame his brother more delicate disposition. But they were similar in some ways too, one had only to know them well enough to see as much.

Kyrill had to tear his eyes from her beautiful countenance to consider the garden outside the balcony so he wouldn't be caught staring. A true faux par.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by miss texas at caution, cc, & shine
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summer Has Gone Crying for the Moon It's Not Rocket Science The Beacon Is Lit A Fairy Tale A Thousand Eyes and One The False and the Fair Crypsis Supernaturalis Gotta Catch 'Em All In The Name of The Clave Forever Night a BJT RPG