Welcome
Welcome to Summer Has Gone. This is an AU Game of Thrones site unlike anything you've seen before. We've added twelve new islands that are Kingdoms of their own - these will be a source of curiosity and fascination for the inhabitants of Westeros, and a source of conflict, as alliances are made and enemies are made. Also, this is JCINK Premium so certain characters have been aged up, as have events. We have also added in relatives to certain Houses, to make things more interesting.
updates
04.12.16 // SHG has been open for a while now, and we currently have a site event going on that we hope all of you join in on! The site will be undergoing a few changes over the next few weeks, but we still encourage people to post and stay active!

05.20 // I am proud to say, that the site is now open! The staff hope all of you enjoy it here.

credits
skin credit goes to miss texas, custom structure scripts go to black, and the toggle cbox goes to subdevo. The Toggle Code Box goes to Thunderstruck @ CTTW.

Add Reply
New Poll

Homecoming, Open to residents at Redfern Castle
Kyrill Redleaf
 Posted: Dec 13 2016, 12:00 AM
Kyrill Redleaf
is currently Offline.
N/A
job
Knight, Prince of Leaf Island
Strange Islander
group
Kitty
alias
9 secrets

Home, at last, Ky looked up at the familiar sight of castle Redfern, moments from now he would be officially received by his mother and father and then he could return to his boyhood rooms for a well-earned rest after a long day of travelling. That is of course if he could avoid his brothers and sisters, and brother and sister-in-law long enough to make the trip from formal receiving room to his suite.

They meant well he knew and all were keen to see him and talk with him about Ember Island and what he had been doing since last they say him and what they had been doing since last he saw them and their health, his health, the health of their mother, the health of their father, their new pet cat, their dire wolf and countless other things that the Redfern children occupied their days with.

That didn't even include all the other occupants of Redfern Castle who might want to speak with him, visiting nobles, household staff. He was tired and really all he wanted was a good sleep. Though he was resigned to the fact that that wasn't likely in the slightest.

This was his first visit home in some time, many years in fact. He had been helping his best friend become accustomed to his new rule over Ember Island and only now had things stabilised enough for him to make a trip home. He wondered if he would even make it to the audience chamber to see his parents without running into someone who wanted to talk with him. With a deep breath and a sigh he took his first step home and wondered who he might meet through the castle gate.
PM
^
Panthera Redleaf
 Posted: Dec 13 2016, 01:32 PM
Panthera Redleaf
is currently Offline.
N/A
job
princess, healer.
Strange Islander
group
Iris
alias
0 secrets

YOU KNOW I LOVE MY ISLAND HOME
WE'LL MAKE THIS RIGHT FIND OUR WAY
Daily practice in the forest had Panthera gathering herbs and plants for the Healing Enclave in the castle, not to mention the fact of checking up on her animals at the barn of hers and doing some archery with her cousins before hearing the news on her way home. Kyrill was back on the isle of the Green Man which means Stormwind was too. They were still awhile away as she rush home to the Castle Redfern. Even when she arrived she didn't change out of her more worker's clothing, but the veil was removed as she rushed over to her brother.

Her arms wrapped around him as she looked up to him. "Whereabouts art Stormwind? Those hordes of untamed beauties cause no distress to him/her?" she asked him excitedly after he cross the threshold of the gates. He looked tired from all his traveling seeing as he only came home to stay a few days, maybe a week or two the most, before the farewells and the journey back to Ember was retaken by her older brother. It saddened her whenever he left and the nerves of hers prickled in elation, but uttermost was the concern that this was a short visit like always. She pulled back and looked about for his horse. She took off her archery bow to hand to one of her maidens, who shook her head at them when the elder took it. The quiver, which was a newer one, was attached to her belt around her waist as is the recurve she had, but she didn't think it was heuristic to unfasten.

A grumble to her left had her looking over to spot Osmelde coming up to her. Her serval companion always seemed to be able to find her when she wanted her. She smiled as she ran a hand through the feline's pelt before the year old kit went off somewhere. Panthera wondered when the small cat was heading before directing her eyes to Kyrill. "Your journey was hearty?" she finally allowed herself to question her brother's health, whom she care for deeply.

tag: Kyrill (Stormwind), open
words: ###
PANTHERAREDLEAF
PM
^
Kyrill Redleaf
 Posted: Dec 14 2016, 01:45 PM
Kyrill Redleaf
is currently Offline.
N/A
job
Knight, Prince of Leaf Island
Strange Islander
group
Kitty
alias
9 secrets

Kyrill looked down at one of the younger of his sibling, he for some reason wasn't at all surprised that she was the first to find him on the grounds, he recalled she often took to the forests and wild places, It seemed little had changed, though perhaps she was a little taller than last he saw her.

"Is that any way to greet your big brother Pan?" he asked with that disapproving tone only a sibling could master… or perhaps a parent, for he thought he had learned it from their mother. He returned her hug, and smiled patiently. "Here I am back from a long and taxing voyage across an ocean (well.. at least part of one) and all you can do is ask about my horse? I'm truly hurt. Deeply so. You wound me little Pan" he cried out dramatically before he broke their hug and ruffled her hair… a move he was sure would earn him a stern scowl if nothing else from his little sister.

"I am ok, Hearty enough as you say. How is everyone, it has been a long time since I have been home, you look taller." he went on conversationally, offering her his arm so that they might continue to walk toward the inner Keep and the Audience that still awaited him there. He knew he had changed, though perhaps less physically than mentally and in his skills and confidence, he wondered if Pan noticed those things.
PM
^
Panthera Redleaf
 Posted: Dec 18 2016, 09:48 PM
Panthera Redleaf
is currently Offline.
N/A
job
princess, healer.
Strange Islander
group
Iris
alias
0 secrets

YOU KNOW I LOVE MY ISLAND HOME
WE'LL MAKE THIS RIGHT FIND OUR WAY
Smirking a little and playfully patting his back in the embrace, Panthera did miss her brother and even though she was authentic in her concerns for Stormwind she liked to tease her siblings every now and again. She would die for any of her loved ones just to give them some varieties of happiness though most of her family members wouldn't want her death to achieve joyful accomplishments or positive solutions. Kyrill was no different than her in that nature, Pan knew how much he wanted to be a knight whilst she wanted to learn all she could about offense and defense prior to settling down to a husband and children of her own.

The youngest single born daughter of the King and Queen of Leaf Island giggled for two or three seconds before shaking her head. "No, but you know I care for you. Stormwind needs more tenderness than you, dear brother mine," her riposte came to her, out loud for her brother to hear her. His pretense of drama was entertaining and endearing to her and made it all real that he was back. Then the ruffling hair pet of his that always made her scowl at him, how she loathed it yet it was him and been so long that the strictness left her to frown lightly. A smile it became after a few seconds of frowning.

"Everybody is good," she told him, wrapping her fingers around his arm with a bright grin. "Mayhap I had as well as you," she pointedly stated. "Not in you are taller unless you like the vision of it. You're a lot more focus," she finally said whilst their feet take them closer to their family.

tag: Kyrill (Stormwind), open
words: ###
PANTHERAREDLEAF
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by miss texas at caution, cc, & shine
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summer Has Gone Crying for the Moon It's Not Rocket Science The Beacon Is Lit A Fairy Tale A Thousand Eyes and One The False and the Fair Crypsis Supernaturalis Gotta Catch 'Em All In The Name of The Clave Forever Night a BJT RPG