Welcome
Welcome to Summer Has Gone. This is an AU Game of Thrones site unlike anything you've seen before. We've added twelve new islands that are Kingdoms of their own - these will be a source of curiosity and fascination for the inhabitants of Westeros, and a source of conflict, as alliances are made and enemies are made. Also, this is JCINK Premium so certain characters have been aged up, as have events. We have also added in relatives to certain Houses, to make things more interesting.
updates
04.12.16 // SHG has been open for a while now, and we currently have a site event going on that we hope all of you join in on! The site will be undergoing a few changes over the next few weeks, but we still encourage people to post and stay active!

05.20 // I am proud to say, that the site is now open! The staff hope all of you enjoy it here.

credits
skin credit goes to miss texas, custom structure scripts go to black, and the toggle cbox goes to subdevo. The Toggle Code Box goes to Thunderstruck @ CTTW.

Add Reply
New Poll

How Can You Be Real, Tag: Coltsfoot
Elaenya Targaryen
 Posted: Jan 12 2016, 07:05 PM
Elaenya Targaryen
is currently Offline.
Children and animals tell the truth, they never lie, which is more human, there's a thought, now you decide.
job
Princess of the Crownlands
Crownlander
group
Felix
alias
-1 secrets

I will be quiet you won't even know I'm here. You won't suspect a thing, you won't see me in the mirror.
A world like this was unlike any other. It was full of beautiful trees, blooming flowers and cute little animals. But as she walked though the colorful garden it started to change, the clear air, turned into ballroom walls, the grass that tickled her bare feet turned into the glossy floor of the ballroom. Even her outfit changed, she went from the sleepwear that she went to bed in but now she was wearing a beautiful black and gold gown. The bottom flowed out and her shoes were fancy now as well. She was wearing shoes, and that was a change as well.

The air suddenly got cold and she spun around as she felt like someone was there, watching her. "Hello...? Who's there?" Her eyes scanned the area and quickly wrapped her arms around her arms. Why was she having this dream, was this a dream? It might have been real, it felt so utterly real. Then her eyes fell upon a face, a man who stood on the other side of the ballroom. She shivered and took a step towards him. "Are...are you...who are you?"

PM
^
Coltsfoot Redleaf
 Posted: Jan 19 2016, 12:11 AM
Coltsfoot Redleaf
is currently Offline.
Silence is a friend that never betrays you
job
Prince of Leaf Island
Strange Islander
group
Pluto
alias
4 secrets

SILENCE IS MY CONSTANT COMPANION.
Colt opened his eyes and found himself in a place he didn’t know. It was a forest…somewhere. The trees swayed in the wind, and he could hear animals speaking amongst themselves. The air was still but the mute could sense something was happening. He could see it, too; the animals were scrambling all over the place. He didn’t understand. Where was he? He turned his head this way and that and let out a small sigh. Was he all alone out here? He wasn’t sure but he had to find out.

He started to walk, and as he did so, the scenery slowly morphed into a magnificent ballroom. Floor tiles popped up one by one, and the ceiling dipped and weaved itself together, a beautiful chandelier hanging from it. Crimson curtains with golden trimmings and tassels folded into place as windows melded into each other. He looked at his clothes and saw that he was in his night clothes still, and felt like he wanted to be in clothes that were more….suitable when entering, what appeared to be a ballroom. Wait, a ballroom – that was an odd choice.

As the fourth Prince of Leaf Island continued to walk forward, he saw a figure coming towards him. Trying to make out who it was, Coltsfoot slowed his stride, unsure of what to do now.

“Hello…? Who’s there…?” asked a female voice, unsure. He slowed and then stopped altogether. The face of the female voice came into view, and Colt gasped. She was beautiful! What was happening here? He frowned and truly surveyed his surroundings. Was this real, or a dream?
“Are…are you…who are you?”

Colt returned his gaze to the young woman in front of him, and spoke. “I’m Coltsfoot Redleaf,” he said, eyes widening. He spoke. He spoke! He could talk. He had never been able to speak before, but then he realised that ballrooms didn’t just magically appear out of thin air. This was a dream. “What’s your name?”

TAGGED: Elaenya
WORDS:
THIS TEMPLATE WAS MADE BY WILMETTA OF CAUTION.
PMEmail
^
Elaenya Targaryen
 Posted: Mar 22 2016, 12:21 PM
Elaenya Targaryen
is currently Offline.
Children and animals tell the truth, they never lie, which is more human, there's a thought, now you decide.
job
Princess of the Crownlands
Crownlander
group
Felix
alias
-1 secrets

I will be quiet you won't even know I'm here. You won't suspect a thing, you won't see me in the mirror.
Elaenya was scared, she didn't know what was happening and usually things like this didn't happen. The forest, she missed it already, she could hear the animals in her head, tell them things would be okay. But now she was in some sort of ballroom, it wasn't her own families ballroom though. It was different, bigger and it sort of echoed when she spoke. When she saw the figure across the ballroom her heart picked up speed. What was going on, who was he and why was he here?

Her dressed framed her body as she moved slowly forward. She wanted to know who this mysterious man was. The ballroom's floor was smooth and the sounds of her heels on the tiles echoed in the air. The man standing before her was still in nighttime attire, why was he in nighttime attire and she, in a gorgeous flowing gown. The room was quiet other than the two of them and the music that sounded oh so far away. It echoed softly, bouncing off of the walls and caressing her ears as she stepped forward. It was, of course, ballroom appropriate music, a waltz to be exact.

It had to be dream, didn't it? After all, she didn't know the man standing in front of her. But yet, he seemed oh so familiar. Her heart leaped in her chest, he was extremely attractive and she couldn't help but looked down at her shoes as she stopped in her tracks. Was he of royal blood? She curtsied and looked back up at him. "It is a pleasure to meet you Coltsfood Redleaf." She thought maybe it was a pleasure. But she could not be sure until things came to head. Dream, real....real or dream. Her head was so mixed up, it was hard to tell where she was anymore.

"I am Elanya Targaryen, of the Crownlands." The music suddenly got louder and as it did, the space between the two of them diminished by half. They were now standing directly in front of one another. He really was handsome and by the look of his attire, he was of royal blood. Something in her mind told her to dance with him. She swallowed hard and looked up to meet his eyes. "Would it be so bold, as to ask you to dance with me?"

PM
^
Coltsfoot Redleaf
 Posted: May 7 2016, 10:13 AM
Coltsfoot Redleaf
is currently Offline.
Silence is a friend that never betrays you
job
Prince of Leaf Island
Strange Islander
group
Pluto
alias
4 secrets

SILENCE IS MY CONSTANT COMPANION.
“It is a pleasure to meet you, as well, Elaenya of the Crownlands,” said Coltsfoot with a smile and bowing slightly, hand over his heart. This woman seemed familiar, but she had said she was from the Crownlands, wherever that was; it certainly wasn’t on or part of the Isles – he knew that. The mute son of King Hew and Queen Lyra Redleaf, who now was able to speak suddenly, frequented most of the other islands regularly; Harvest being his favourite, followed by Sun. The natives were so in tune with nature; he loved that aspect of the islands. He sometimes wished Leaf would go in that direction, but he knew it wouldn’t, not while Father was King.

The volume of the music increased, cutting Coltsfoot’s musings short.
“Would it be so bold, as to ask you to dance with me?” Colt heard the stunning, raven-haired young woman ask. He chuckled nervously, looking at himself and then looking to her. Why was he in night wear, and she in a beautiful gown? Maybe he should have thought of wearing something more appropriate. This would not do.

“I would dance with you, my lady, but I fear I am a little underdressed for an occasion such as this,” he replied a little sheepishly, unaware that his attire had in fact changed. He now wore a white shirt with a golden leaf-patterned jacket and black trousers. His hair was perfectly settled on his head, whereas it had been messy beforehand. The fourth Prince of Leaf Island blushed at the thought of dancing with this lovely woman in such shabby clothing. If his parents were here, Colt would get such a tongue lashing – being told that it was rude to not be properly dressed whilst in the presence of a lady. A statement he was sure Loriana and Amarei would reciprocate. He was sure his younger sister would have a fit, if she had seen his previous garments. That, or faint with shock.

“If it pleases you though, my fair maiden, I would be glad to partake in this activity with you, if you do mind my…unfortunate appearance,” remarked the Prince, extending right hand to her whilst bobbing slightly, with his left hand behind his back.

TAGGED: Elaenya
WORDS:
THIS TEMPLATE WAS MADE BY WILMETTA OF CAUTION.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by miss texas at caution, cc, & shine
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summer Has Gone Crying for the Moon It's Not Rocket Science The Beacon Is Lit A Fairy Tale A Thousand Eyes and One The False and the Fair Crypsis Supernaturalis Gotta Catch 'Em All In The Name of The Clave Forever Night a BJT RPG